Error creating thumbnail: Unable to save thumbnail to destination
Difference between revisions of "Suhur"
|Line 26:||Line 26:|
Latest revision as of 07:05, 21 May 2020
In the Hadith
- Imam al-Sadiq (a) says that the Prophet (s) said, "Suhur is baraka (blessing)". The Prophet (s) said, "My umma do not leave Suhur even with a date".
- Abu Basir says, "I asked Imam al-Sadiq (a) if Suhur was obligatory for who wanted to fast; then he (a) replied, "If one decides not to eat in sahar, there is no problem, but in the month of Ramadan it is better to eat and drink in sahar, we prefer not to leave it in the month of Ramadan".
- Suma'a asked Imam al-Sadiq (a) about suhur for one who wanted to fast, then he (a) said, "In the month of Ramadan it is better to have suhur even by drinking water, but in recommended fasting whoever wants to have it, may have it and whoever does not want to have it there is no problem".
- Imam al-Sadiq (a) quotes his father from his grandfather, 'Ali b. al-Husayn (a), from Imam al-Husayn (a) from Imam 'Ali (a) from the Prophet (s) saying, "Indeed, Allah and angels confer blessing upon those who have suhur".
- Al-Kulayni, al-Kafi, vol.4 p.94-95; al-Saduq, Man la yahduruh al-faqih, vol.2 p.135
- Al-Kulayni, al-Kafi, vol.4 p.94
- Al-Saduq, Man la yahduruh al-faqih, vol.2 p.135
- Nuri, Mustadrak al-wasa'il, vol.7 p.355
- Kulayni, Muhammad b. Ya'qub al-. Al-Kafi. Tehran: Dar al-Kutub al-Islamiyya, 1409/1988
- Saduq, Muhammad b. 'Ali al-. Man la yahduruhu l-faqih. Qom: Mu'assisa al-Nashr al-Islami
- Nuri, Mirza Husayn. Mustadrak al-wasa'il. Beirut: Mu'assisa Al al-Bayt li-Ihya' al-Turath, 1408/1989