1380 AH in lunar Hijri calendar started on Sunday, June 26, 1960; and ended on Wednesday, June 14, 1961.
- Safar 11 - Muhammad 'Ali Urdubari (August 5, 1960)
- Jumada II 23 - Sayyid Hashim Najafabadi Mirdamadi (December 13, 1960)
- Rajab 15 - 'Ali Akbar Ilahiyan Tunikabuni (January 3, 1961)
- Rajab 26 - Sayyid Hasan Ha'iri Qazwini (January 14, 1961)
- Rajab 28 - Muhammad Rida Al Yasin (January 16, 1961)
- Sha'ban 15 - Muhammad Husayn Tuni (February 2, 1961)
- Sha'ban 28 - Sayyid Mahdi Shirazi (February 15, 1961)
- Shawwal 1 - Sayyid Muhammad Shirazi (March 19, 1961)
- Shawwal 12 - Sayyid Husayn Burujirdi (March 30, 1961)
- Sayyid Hasan b. Muhammad Baqir, known as "Haj Aqa Amir"
- Al-Sayyid Abu l-Qasim al-Musawi al-Khwansari
Books and Publications
- Ma'ani l-akhbar, written by Al-Shaykh al-Saduq, researched by 'Ali Akbar Ghaffari, published in Qom
- Ma'alim al-'ulama, written by Ibn Shahr Ashub, published in Najaf: al-Matba'a al-Haydariyya
- Makatib al-rasul, written by 'Ali Ahmadi Miyanaji, first published in Qom: Chapkhani-yi 'Ilmiyya
- Al-Isti'ab fi ma'rifat al-ashab, written by Yusuf b. 'Abd al-Birr, edited by 'Ali Muhammad Bajawi, published in Cairo: Nahdet Mesr Publishing Group
- Tafsir al-'Ayyashi, written by Muhammad b. Mas'ud al-'Ayyashi, published in Tehran: Maktabat al-Islamiyya
- Zad al-muqallidin jannat al-ma'wa, written by Muhammad Husayn Kashif al-Ghita'
- 'Umdat al-talib, written by Ibn 'Inaba, published in Najaf: al-Matba'a al-Haydariyya
- Al-Ma'arif, written by Ibn Qutayba, published in Egypt: Dar al-Kutub