Al-Sadr may refer to one of the following persons:
- Al-Sayyid Isma'il al-Sadr, one of marja's and the head of Al-Sadr family; (d. 1338/1920 in Kadhimiyya).
- Al-Sayyid Hasan al-Sadr, one of marja's well-known as "al-Muhaddith al-Kazimayni"; (d. 1354/1935 in Najaf).
- Al-Sayyid Sadr al-Din al-Sadr, one of the three marja's who was the son of al-Sayyid Isma'il al-Sadr and the father of Imam Musa al-Sadr; (d. 1373/1953 in Qom).
- Al-Sayyid Muhammad Baqir al-Sadr, well-known as "al-Shahid al-Sadr", the grandson of al-Sayyid Isma'il al-Sadr and the author of Durus fi 'ilm al-usul known as "Halaqat"; (martyred in 1400/1980 in Najaf).
- Al-Sayyid Musa al-Sadr, known as Imam Musa al-Sadr.
- Al-Sayyid Rida al-Sadr, the brother of Imam Musa al-Sadr; (d. 1415/1994).
- Bint al-Huda al-Sadr, the sister of Imam Musa al-Sadr; (martyred in 1980).
- Al-Sayyid Muhammad al-Sadr, known as "al-Shahid al-Sadr II", one of marja's of Iraq; (martyred in 1419/1999).
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.|