List of Works by Muhammad Taqi Shushtari
Shaykh Muhammad Taqi Shushtari (Persian: محمد تقی شوشتری) (b. 1320/1902-3 - d. 1416/1996) known as 'Allama Shushtari was one of the contemporaneous Shi'a rijal scholars. He studied in Islamic seminaries of Iran, Najaf, and Karbala and accomplished writing many valuable works:
- Qamus al-rijal; a commentary on Tanqih al-maqal.
- Bahj al-sabagha fi sharh Nahj al-balagha; a commentary of Nahj al-balagha. This book in his second most important work after Qamus al-rijal.
- Qada' Amir al-Mu'minin Ali b. Abi Talib (a) (Judgment of Amir al-Mu'minin Ali b. Abi Talib (a))
- Al-Akhbar al-dakhila; about the various forms of forged and distorted hadiths.
- Risalat fi tawarikh al-Nabi wa al-Al; history of the 14 Infallibles (a).
- Al-Arbai'iniyyat al-thalath
- Tahqiq al-masa'il; a commentary on al-Rawda al-bahiyya
- Al-Nuj'a fi sharh al-Lum'a; a commentary on al-Lum'at al-Dimashqiyya.
- A commentary of al-Wajiza written by Baha' al-Din al-'Amili. This is his first book which he authored when he was 28.
- Glosses on the practical Islamic laws written by Ayatullah Khoei.
- Glosses and added hadiths of Thawab al-a'mal wa 'iqab al-a'mal written by al-Shaykh al-Saduq