Munājāt al-mu’taṣimīn (Arabic: مُناجاتُ الْمُعْتَصِمین, The Whispered Prayer of Those Who Hold Fast) is one of The Fifteen Whispered Prayers attributed to Imam al-Sajjad (a). It is narrated in al-Sahifa al-sajjadiyya al-thaniya, Bihar al-anwar, and Mafatih al-jinan. According to Allama al-Majlisi, the preferred day for reciting this prayer is Thursday.
- Praying with the feeling of utmost despair and poverty
- There is no hope in anyone but God.
- There is no power or might greater than the power and might of God.
- One has to seek refuge in God's protection mainly because of one’s sins.
- Doing tawassul to angels and righteous servants of God
- Asking God tranquility and also enlightenment by the lights of divine love
- Asking God to grant us safety and preservation