Munājāt al-mutawassilīn (Arabic: مُناجاتُ الْمُتَوَسّلین, The Whispered Prayer of Those Asking for Mediation) is one of The Fifteen Whispered Prayers attributed to Imam al-Sajjad (a). It is narrated in al-Sahifa al-sajjadiyya al-thaniya, Bihar al-anwar, and Mafatih al-jinan. According to Allama al-Majlisi, the preferred day for reciting this prayer is Sunday.
- In order to get closer to God, one can seek the mediation of Gods mercy, the Prophet (s), and hope in Gods generosity.
- Asking God to place us among his selected friends.
- God is the source of all good, and there is no one more generous and more merciful than Him.
- One has to retain hope in God's unlimited mercy and forgiveness.
- If God does not have mercy on human beings, none of them will be saved.