Talk:Battle of Karbala
- meeting of Imam (a) with Farazdaq, the poem >> poet
- By God I swear that after this, it (will) become more difficult for us O son of the Prophet (s)! Now, it is easier for us to fight with this group [Hurr and his companions] than fighting with those who (will) come after them.
- the price of 60 thousand Dirham(s)
- The commander of the faithful, Yazid b. Mu'awiya has ordered me ... [to] either send you to the All-knowing, ... or force you to accept
your role(my command) and the command of Yazid b. Mu'awiya. The end."
- ...with 20 water bottle(s) ...
- preyed (prayed) upon the bodies