WikiShia:Did you know
Please input the candidate sentences before the "onlyinclude" tag. The new sentences will replace the old sentences gradually. The used sentences go to the bottom.
- ... On the Event of Ghadir, people congratulated Imam Ali (a) including Abu Bakr and 'Umar who repeatedly said, "Happy for you O son of Abu Talib (a)! You are my Wali (guardian) and the Wali of every believing man and woman."
- ... After demise of Lady Zaynab (a) ('Abd Allah b. Ja'far's wife), he married her sister, Umm Kulthum?
- ... 'Amr b. al-Hajjaj al-Zubaydi, commander of the right wing of the army of 'Umar b. Sa'd, was one of the Kufians who had invited Imam al-Husayn (a) to Kufa, before the event of Karbala?
- ... Abu Thumama al-Sa'idi was the one who informed Imam al-Husayn (a) about the time of Prayer in the day of 'Ashura?
- ... Fasting started to be an obligatory task for every Muslim in 2 AH.
Sentences which are being shown
- ... the house in which Prophet Ya'qub (a) mourned the separation from his son, Yusuf (a), was also called Bayt al-Ahzan?
- ... 'Umra bt. Nu'man b. Bashir, the wife of al-Mukhtar, who was killed by Mus'ab b. al-Zubayr, was the first woman in Islam to be beheaded?
- ... Battle of Abwa' was the first ghazwa of Prophet Muhammad (s)?
- ... Umm Wahb was the first female martyr of Karbala?
- ... Muslim b. 'Awsaja was the first martyr in the Battle of Karbala?
- ... Ayatollah Bahjat helped Shaykh Abbas Qummi in compiling Safinat al-bihar?
- ... Imam al-Baqir (a) is related to Imam al-Hasan (a) through his mother?
- ... Imam al-Husayn (a) had sent another envoy before Muslim b. 'Aqil to Kufa, called Qays b. Mushir, who was also martyred there?
- ... 'Abd Allah b. Ja'far was the first Muslim child born in Abyssinia?
- ... on 1216/1802, Wahhabies, under the leadership of Saudi king Sa'ud b. 'Abd al-'Aziz attacked Karbala and beside plundering the city, destroyed the shrine of al-'Abbas and the dome of shrine of Imam al-Husayn (a)?
- ... Suwayd b. 'Amr al-Khath'ami was the last martyr in the event of Karbala? He was martyred a short time after the martyrdom of Imam al-Husayn (a).
- ... original name of Lady Sukayna (a) was Amina (آمنة)?
- ... Umm 'Umara was a female Companion of the Prophet (s), and one of the few people who defended the Prophet (s) in the Battle of Uhud and suffered many injuries?
- ... Muhammad Taqi al-Shirazi, known as The Second Mirza, was the leader of 1920 revolution in Iraq?
- ... the first Manual of Islamic law in current form was written and published by the order of Ayatollah Burujirdi?
- ... there is another shrine attributed to Lady Zaynab (a) in Egypt?