During the time of the Umayyads and the Abbasids this area was in the hands of the caliphs. Yet, some of these caliphs, including 'Umar b. 'Abd al-'Aziz and al-Ma'mun, returned it to the descendants of Lady Fatima (a), but the subsequent caliphs seized them. Today, Fadak is located in a city called al-Hait. Read more...
- Jami' al-Azhar (al-Azhar University) were built in the time of Fatimids in order to teach Isma'ili teachings?
- ...the Prophet (s) shrouded Fatima bt. Asad (a) in his dress and before her burial, he lay down in her grave to pray for her?
- ... Muhammad Taqi al-Shirazi issued a fatwa in support of Iraqi independence in 1337/1918 to the effect that no Muslim has the right to elect a non-Muslim as ruler.
- ... according to some reports, the Wa In Yakad Verse is useful to prevent evil eyes of envious people?
- 1985 CE – Demise of Mullah 'Abd Allah Mudarris Gurji (Jumada I 3, 1405 AH)
Tuesday: Jumada II 11/January 26
- 1850 CE - Birth of Mulla Fath Allah Shari'at Isfahani (Rabi' I 12, 1266 AH)
- 1932 CE - Demise of Jamal al-Din Kalbasi (Ramadan 17, 1350 AH)
- 2011 CE - Demise of Muhammad 'Ali al-'Amri (Safar 20, 1432 AH)
Wednesday: Jumada II 12/January 27
- 827 CE - Demise of Abd al-Razzaq al-San'ani (Shawwal 24, 211 AH)
- 1847 CE - Demise of Mulla Ja'far Shari'atmadar Tihrani (Safar 10, 1263 AH)
- 1926 CE - Birth of 'Abd al-Karim Musawi Ardabili (Rajab 13, 1344 AH)
- 1933 CE - Demise of Sayyid Muhammad Baqir Hujjati Barfurushi (Ramadan 30, 1351 AH)
Thursday: Jumada II 13/January 28
- 64 AH – Demise of Umm al-Banin, wife of Imam Ali (a) and mother of al-'Abbas (a), (February 6, 684 CE)
- 724 CE – Death of Yazid b. 'Abd al-Malik b. Marwan, the Umayyad Caliph (Sha'ban 26, 105 AH)
- 1907 CE – Demise of Mirza Muhammad Mahdi Khwansari (Dhu l-Hijja 13, 1324 AH)
- 1994 CE – The first general conference of Ahl al-Bayt (a) World Assembly (Sha'ban 15, 1414 AH)
Friday: Jumada II 14/January 29
- 1857 CE – Demise of Mir Sayyid Hasan Mudarris Isfahani (Jumada II 3, 1273 AH)
- 1907 CE – Beginning of the reign of Muhammad 'Ali Shah, the 6th king of Qajar Dynasty (Dhu l-Hijja 14, 1324 AH)
- 1937 CE – Demise of al-Shaykh 'Abd al-Karim al-Ha'iri; The founder of Qom Seminary (Dhu l-Qa'da 17, 1355 AH)
- 2003 CE – Demise of Islam'il Dulabi (Dhu l-Qa'da 26, 1423 AH)
Saturday: Jumada II 15/January 30
- 1980 CE - Demise of Sayyid Mahdi Qazwini (Rabi' I 12, 1400)
- 1999 CE - Demise of Sayyid Dia' al-Din 'Allama Fani Isfahani (Shawwal 12, 1419)
Sunday: Jumada II 16/January 31
- 1852 CE - Birth of Sayyid Murtada Kishmiri (Rabi' II 8, 1268 AH)
- 1896 CE - Birth of Muhammad Mahdi Rabbani Amlashi (Sha'ban 15, 1313 AH)
- 1964 CE - Demise of Muhammad Rida al-Muzaffar (Ramadan 16, 1383 AH)
Monday: Jumada II 17/February 1
- 835 CE - Arrival of Imam al-Jawad (a) in Baghdad after being summoned by al-Mu'tasim, Abbasid caliph (Muharram 28, 220)
- 1936 CE - Birth of al-Sayyid Muhammad Sa'id al-Hakim (Dhu l-Qa'da 8, 1354)
- 1979 CE - Return of Imam Khomeini to Iran, after 14 years of being exiled by Pahlavi regime (Rabi' I 3, 1399 AH)
Other Websites of Ahl al-Bayt World Assembly