- This article is about the works by Muhammad Jawad al-Balaghi. For biographical information, see Muhammad Jawad al-Balaghi.
List of Works by Muhammad Jawad al-Balaghi is collection of works by Muhammad Jawad al-Balaghi (d. 1352/1933) a Shi'a jurist and theologian in fourteenth/twentieth century. He was a Shiite scholar who wrote a number of works in defense of Islam and Shiism against Jews, Christians, Baha'is, and Wahhabis. He also wrote some works concerning the exegesis of the Qur'an and Islamic jurisprudence.
The book 'Ala' al-rahman fi tafsir al-Qur'an is his most famous work. His collection of works published by efforts of a group of researchers as Musu'a al-Allama al-Balaghi in Markiz Ihya' Turath Islami in nine volumes.
The below is rest of his works:
- Al-Huda ila din al-Mustafa in rejection of certain Christian and Jewish beliefs.
- Al-Rahlat al-madrasiyya or Al-Madrasa al-sayyara
- Al-Tawhid wa al-tathlith in response to a christian from Syria.
- 'A'ajib al-akadhib in rejection of Christianity and their lies.
- Anwar al-huda in proving the existence of God and rejection of Communism and Materialists. This book is translated into Urdu in Madrasat al-wa'izin.
- Ibtal fatwa al-wahhabiyin in rejection of the fatwa's by Wahhabis.
- Al-Balagh al-mubin bayn al-madiyin wa al-hadiyin in proving God's existence and resurrection.
- Nasayih al-huda in rejection of Baha'iyyat.
- Al-Masih wa al-injil
- Nasamat al-huda wa nafahat al-mahdi about Mahdawiyya
- Al-Masabih fi ba'd man abda'a fi al-din fi al-qarn al-thalith ashar
- Misbah aluda
- Hayat al-Masih
- Mas'alat fi al-bida'
- Nur al-huda answer of the questions from Jabal Amil.
- Ajwabat al-masa'il al-baghdadiyya in response to some questions about Usul al-Din.
- Da'i al-islam wa da'i al-nasraniyya answers to Christians.
- A treatise about commands and prohibitions in Usul
- A treatise in denial of the Marriage of Umm Kulthum with 'Umar b. al-Khattab
- A treatise in authenticity of Tafsir al-Imam al-Hasan al-'Askari (a)
- Rejection of the book Ta'lim al-'ulama, writen by Ghulam Ahmad Qadiyani
- Rejection of the book Hayat al-masih, writen by Ghulam Ahmad Qadiyani
- Rejection of the book Yanabi' al-kalam
- A treatise in rejection of Jirjis Sa'il and Hashim Arabi, four treatises in rejection of anti-Islam specially Christian missionaries.
- Risala in rejection of Hessiyun, in rejection of Qadiyaniya.
- Darwin wa 'ashabih, in rejection of Darwinism.
- Al-'Uqud al-mufassala fi hall-i al-masa'il al-mushkilat al-fiqhiyya, annotation on the al-Makasib by al-Shaykh al-Ansari.
- Collection of annotation and jurisprudential treatises. among them there is a treatise in rulings of wudu' which he himself translated it in English.
- The material for this article is mainly taken from فهرست آثار محمدجواد بلاغی نجفی in Farsi WikiShia.