(Redirected from 13)
|Centuries:||1st century BH – 1st century – 2nd century|
|Years:||10 11 12 – 13 – 14 15 16|
- Beginning of 'Umar's caliphate as directly was appointed by Abu Bakr
- Occurrence of the battle of Yarmuk in Rajab.
- Conquest of Damascus by Muslims (according to Tabari).
- Conquest of Palestine by Muslims.
- Birth of Sa'id b. al-Musayyib b. Hazin according to one account. He was one of the seven faqihs of Medina in the period of Imam al-Sajjad (a).
- Abu Bakr in Jumada II/August 634 CE.
- Harith b. Kalda al-thaqafi: the Iranian doctor and poet who lived in Mecca.
- Khalid b. Sa'id: one of the first people who converted to Islam, a scribe (katib) of the Prophet Muhammad (s) and his agent in Yemen.
- Hind bt. 'Utba: the wife of Abu Sufyan and mother of Mu'awiya who mutilated the body of Hamza (a) in the battle of Uhud and bit his liver.