Manaqib (Arabic: مناقب), which literally means " virtues", is a title of many books written for merits and virtues of Ahl al-Bayt:
- Manaqib Ali b. Abi Talib knwon as Manaqib Ibn Mardawayh written by Ahmad b. Musa b. Mardawayh al-Isfahani (d. 410/ 1019-20).
- Nawadir al-mu'jizat fi manaqib al-a'imat al-hudat known as Nawadir al-mu'jizat written by Muhammad b. Jarir al-Tabari al-Saghir (b. second half of 4th/10th century - d. first decades of 5th/11th century).
- Manaqib al-Imam 'Ali b. Abi Talib known as Manaqib Ibn Maghazili written by Ibn al-Maghazili (d. 483/1090-1091).
- Manaqib Amir al-Mu'minin known as al-Manaqib written by Muwaffaq b. Ahmad al-Khwarizmi (568/1172-73).
- Kifayat al-talib fi manaqib 'Ali b. Abi Talib written by Muhammad b. Yusuf al-Ganji al-Shafi'i (d. 658/1259-1260).
- Manaqib Al Muhammad written by Sharaf al-Din al-Musili (d. 1260).
- Jawahir al-matalib fi manaqib al-Imam 'Ali b. Abi Talib (a) written by Muhammad b. Ahmad al-Ba'uni al-Dimashqi (d. 871/1466-67).
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.|