Munājāt al-ārifīn (Arabic: مُناجاتُ الْعارِفین, The Whispered Prayer of the Knowers) is one of The Fifteen Whispered Prayers attributed to Imam al-Sajjad (a). It is narrated in al-Sahifa al-sajjadiyya al-thaniya, Bihar al-anwar, and Mafatih al-jinan. According to Allama al-Majlisi, the preferred day for reciting this prayer is Tuesday.
- Human beings' inability to know God's essence
- Asking God to place us among those who love Him and long to meet Him
- Asking God to remove the veils from our sight so that we can see the truth and reach certainty
- Asking God to bestow upon us deep love for Him
- Asking God to grant us such knowledge that elevates our existence