Munājāt al-zāhidīn (Arabic: مُناجاتُ الزّاهِدین, The Whispered Prayer of the Abstainers) is one of The Fifteen Whispered Prayers attributed to Imam al-Sajjad (a). It is narrated in al-Sahifa al-sajjadiyya al-thaniya, Bihar al-anwar, and Mafatih al-jinan. According to Allama al-Majlisi, the preferred day for reciting this prayer is Tuesday night.
- Human beings in this world are like prisoners.
- The material world deceives human beings until they are doomed.
- Seeking refuge in God's protection from the deceptions of the material world.
- Asking God the position of ascetics
- Asking God for help and His loving care
- Asking God the pleasure of praying to Him, loving Him, and seeing his beautiful face.