Sermon of Fatima al-Sughra in Kufa
Sermon of Fatima al-Sughra in Kufa was a sermon which Fatima, daughter of Imam al-Husayn (a) gave after the martyrdom of his father, when she was in captivity in Kufa. In this sermon, she mentioned the afflictions the family of Imam (a) received from the people of Kufa.
Sources and Content
Content of the sermon is:
- Martyrdom of Imam al-Husayn (a)
- People of Kufa's lack of assistance and the martyrdom of Imam Ali (a)
- Position and merits of the Ahl al-Bayt (a)
- Criticism of the people of Kufa
- The material for this article is mainly taken from خطبه فاطمه صغری در کوفه in Farsi WikiShia.