|Religious Affiliation||Believing in God and Prophet Moses (a)|
|Well-known Relatives||Believer of Pharaoh's People|
|Place of Residence||Egypt|
|Known for||return to this world at the time of raj'a|
Ṣīyāna al-Māshiṭa (Arabic: صِیانَةالماشِطَة, Ṣīyāna the beautician), was the wife of Ezekiel (the Believer of Pharaoh's People) who was killed by Pharaoh along with her children due to her faith in God. According to narrations, she is among the women who will return to this world at the time of raj'a.
Based on some narrations, Ezekiel's wife known as "Siyana al-Mashita" was the beautician of Pharaoh's daughter. One day Siyana was beautifying Pharaoh's daughter and uttered the name of God. Pharaoh's daughter informed her father that Siyana believes in God and does not consider you as God. Pharaoh first burnt her children in a copper hearth but Siyana did not deny her belief in God. Then Pharaoh burnt Siyana as well.
The status of Siyana and her children has been mentioned in narrations as following:
- The Prophet (s) smelled a nice fragrance in heaven. Gabriel said this is fragrance of the ashes of Siyana and her children.
- Siyana is among the women who will return to this world at the time of raj'a (after the Reappearance of Imam al-Mahdi (a)) and will treat the injured.
- Ibn Abbas considers the last child of this family as one the four children who has spoken as an infant; when Pharaoh had decided to burn the last child of Siyana, this child addressed its mother and said: Oh, mom! Be patient because you are on the right path.
- al-Jazāʾirī, al-Nūr al-mubīn, p. 260; Majlisī, Biḥār al-anwār, vol. 13, p. 163; Majlisī, Hayāt al-qulūb, vol. 1, p. 243.
- Majlisī, Biḥār al-anwār, vol. 13, p. 163.
- Ṭabarī, Dalāʾil al-imāma, p. 260; Maḥallātī, Rayāḥīn al-sharī'a, vol. 5, p. 41.
- Thaʿlabī, Qiṣaṣ al-anbīyāʾ, p. 188.
- Al-Jazāʾirī, Niʿmat Allāh b. Abd Allāh. Al-Nūr al-mubīn fī qiṣaṣ al-anbīyāʾ wa l-mursalīn. Qom: Maktabat Āyat Allāh al-Marʿashī, 1404 AH.
- Majlisī, Muḥammad Bāqir al-. Biḥār al-anwār. Tehran: Dār al-Kutub al-Islāmīyya, 1362 Sh.
- Majlisī, Muḥammad Bāqir al-. Hayāt al-qulūb. Qom: Sarwar, 1384 Sh.
- Maḥallātī, Ḍhabīḥ Allāh. Rayāḥīn al-sharī'a. Tehran: Dār al-Kutub al-Islāmīyya, [n.d].
- Thaʿlabī, Abi Ishāq Aḥmad b. Muḥammad. Qiṣaṣ al-anbīyāʾ. Beirut: 1414 AH.
- Ṭabarī, Muḥammad b. Jarīr al-. Dalāʾil al-imāma. Qom: Dār al-Dhakhāʾir, 1383 AH.