Ṣaryā (Arabic:صَریا) was a village in Hijaz near Medina which is said that was established by Imam Musa al-Kazim (a), the seventh Shi'a Imam. Imam al-Hadi (a), the tenth Shi'a Imam, was born in this village and settled there for a while. The author of al-Khara'j wa al-jara'ih narrated two hadiths which show Imam al-Rida (a) and Imam al-Jawad (a), lived there for a while.
- Al-Majlisi, Bihar al-anwar, vol.50 p.90
- Al-Mufid. al-Irshad, vol.2 p.297
- Al-Majlisi, Bihar al-anwar, vol.50 p.157
- Al-Rawandi, al-Khara'ij, vol.1 p.365, 383
- The material for this article is mainly taken from صریا in Farsi Wikishia.
- Majlisi, Muhammad Baqir al-. Bihar al-anwar. Beirut: Dar Ihya' al-Turath al-'Arabi, 1403
- Mufid. Muhammad b. Muhammad al-. Al-Irshad. Qom: Kungiriyi Shaykh Mufid, 1413
- Rawandi, Qutb al-Din al-. Al-Khara'ij wa l-jara'ih. Qom: Mu'assisa al-Imam al-Mahdi, 1409