List of Works by Ahmad al-Ahsa'i is collection of works by 'Ahmad al-Ahsa'i a well-known Imamiyya scholar, philosopher and jurist to whom Shaykhiyya (a Shiite sect) is attributed. Al-Ahsa'i has left many works in various topics. There are two bibliographies of his works:
- (1) Fihrist al-tasanif by Riad Tahir,
- (2) A chapter of Fihrist-i kitab-i mashayikh-i 'izam by Abu l-Qassim 'Ibrahimi which is much more detailed than.
Many of al-Ahsa'i's works are short essays that he wrote in response to some questions; some of these were later recognized as highly significant and were published independently. Al-Ahsa'i has left over hundred essays that might be found in some printed or manuscript collections.
Below is the list of his works:
- Jawāmi' al-kalim, A collection of ninety two essays as responses to some letters. Most of al-Ahsa'i's essays might be found in this collection. The second volume of this work contains twelve long qasidas by al-Ahsa'i as an elegy for Imam al-Husayn (a).
- Ḥayat al-nafs fī ḥazīra al-quds, A short book concerning the principles of beliefs that is printed both in Jawami' al-kalim and independently. There are two Persian translations of the book by Sayyid Kazim Rashti and Shaykh Muhammad Husayn 'Azimabadi Hari.
- Sharḥ al-zīyāra al-jami'a al-kabīra, The greatest and the best known work of al-Ahsa'i.
- Sharḥ al-'arshīyya, An exposition of a work by Sadr al-Din al-Shirazi.
- Sharḥ al-mashā'ir, An exposition of a work by Sadr al-Din al-Shirazi.
- Al-'iṣma wa l-rij'a', In response to Muhammad 'Ali Mirza Dawlatshah concerning 'isma (infallibility of the Prophet (s) and Imams (a)) and Raj'a (return of some believers to this world after the reappearance of Imam al-Mahdi (a)).
- Al-fawā'id, Containing twelve chapters concerning the general problems of existence, divine creation and human acts. Al-Ahsa'i himself has written an exposition for this book.
- Majmu'a al-rasā'il , containing thirty three essays.
- Majmu'a al-rasā'il (collection of essays) regarding the Quranic disciplines. Most of these essays are by Muhammad Karim Khan Kermani, and two of them are by al-Ahsa'i:
- Risāla fī rasm 'alfāz al-qurān al-sharīf (an essay concerning how the Quranic words should be written).
- Risāla fī ba'ḍ 'asrār al-tajwīd (an essay concerning how the Quranic words should be pronounced).
- Mukhtaṣar al-risāla al-ḥaydarīyya fī fiqh al-ṣalawāt al-yawmīyya (it is a fiqhi essay about prayers).
- Afḍalīyyat ba'ḍ al-a'imma alā ba'ḍ
There are many manuscripts of al-Ahsa'i that are kept in the Sa'adat Library of Kerman, some of which have not yet been published.