List of works by Muhammad Husayn Najafi is collection of writings by Muhammad Husayn Najafi, a Shiite scholar and mujtahid from Pakistan. He wrote works about Quranic exegesis, jurisprudence, beliefs and theology, history, and hadith, and he also translated some works.
Here is a list of his books:
- Ithbat al-Imama
- Ahsan al-fawa'id fi sharh al-'aqa'id (a commentary on I'tiqadat of al-Shaykh al-Saduq in urdu) this book is also published in English.
- I'tiqadat Imamiyya (a translation and commentary of Risala-yi layliyya from Muhammad Baqir al-Majlisi in Urdu)
- Aqsam-i Tawhid
- Usul al-shari'a fi 'aqa'id al-Shi'a
- Tajalliyyat sidaqat fi jawab aftab-i hidayat (Manifestations of honesty in response to the Sun of guidance); this is a rejection of a book titled Aftab-i hidayat dar radd-i rafd wa-bidʿat (Sun of guidance in rejection of rafd and heresy) in which Mu'awiya is portrayed as being superior to Imam 'Ali (a).
- Khatm-i Nubuwwa bar khatmi martabat
- Zad al-'ibad li yawm al-Ma'ad
- Islam wa hurmat-i rish tarashi
- Islam wa hurmat-i Ghina
- Islam wa wujub-i Namaz-i Jum'a
- Namaz-i Islami
- The Widow's Inheritance in Islam
- Qawanin al-Shariʿa fi fiqh al-Ja'fariyya in two volumes (a detailed essay of fatwas): During the reign of Diya' al-Haqq (a Pakistani dictator), a council of Islamic theories, under Islami Nazariyyati Kunsul, was established to consider the laws and modify them in accordance with the Sharia laws. Scholars of each sect were asked to send their jurisprudential works in Urdu. Sunni scholars sent huge volumes of books, but the Imamiyya only had essays of fatwas and a book titled Tuhfat al-'awam. For this reason, Najafi wrote a book titled Qawanin al-shari'a fi fiqh al-Ja'fariyya in two volumes. Moreover, he translated the book Wasa'il al-Shi'a into Urdu.
- Mukhtasar ahkam al-Shari'a
- Faydan al-Rahman fi tafsir al-Qur'an (10 volumes)
- Halat Shuhada-i Khamsa
- Sa'adat al-Darayn fi maqtal al-Hussayn
- Tahqiqat al-Fariqayn fi Hadith al-Thaqalayn
- Tanzih al-Imamiyya fi jawab madhhab Shi'a wa tuhfat Husayniyya
- Islah al-rusum al-zahira bi kalam al-'itra al-tahira
- Islah al-majalis wa al-mahafil
- Iqamat al-burhan 'ala butlan al-Tasawwuf wa al-'irfan
- 'Allama Muhammad Husayn Najafi (150 questions from Najafi)
- Adab al-Mufid wa al-Mustafid (Translation of Munyat al-Murid in Urdu)
- 'Aqd al-jam'an (Translation of Mafatih al-jinan in Urdu)
- Faid al-Rahamn (Translation of Lu'lu' wa l-marjan in Urdu)
- Masa'il al-Shari'a (Translation of Wasa'il al-Shi'a in Urdu in 20 volumes)
- Kawakib mudi'a (Translation of Al-Jawahir al-saniyya fi Ahadith al-Qudsiyya in Urdu)
In addition to the above-mentioned works, a monthly magazine called Daqa'iq Islam is also published under his supervision.
- The material for this article is mainly taken from فهرست آثار محمدحسین نجفی in Farsi WikiShia.