Mirza Husayn al-Nuri known as al-Muḥaddith al-Nurī (Arabic: المحدث النوري), was an eminent Shi'a Muhaddith of the 14th/19th century. He has many works, of which Mustadrak al-wasa'il -a supplementation of Wasa'il al-Shi'a by al-Hurr al-Amili-is the most famous.
His other works are:
- Fasl al-khitab fi tahrif kitab rabb al-arbab
- Al-Najm al-thaqib
- Dar al-salam fi-ma yata'allaq bi-l-ru'ya wa l-manam
- Jannat al-ma'wa fi man faz bi-liqa' al-hujja
- Al-Fayd al-qudsi, about al-Allama al-Majlisi
- Al-Sahifat al-thaniya al-alawiyya
- Al-Sahifat al-rabi'a al-Sajjadiyya
- Al-Kalimat al-tayyiba in Persian
- Kashf al-astar an wajh al-gha'ib 'an al-absar
- Salamat al-mirsad
- Tahiyyat al-za'ir
- Al-Barakat al-ahmadiyya
- Zulumat al-hawiya fi mathalib al-Mu'awiya
- Shakha-yi Tuba
- Mustadrak mazar al-bihar
- Al-Badr al-musha'sha' fi durriyyat al-Musa al-Mubarqa
- Mizan al-sama' fi ta'yin mawlid khatam al-anbiya
- Ma'alim al-'ibar
- Mawalid al-a'ima
- Collection of his poems about the birthdays of the infallible Imams (a).
- Lu'lu' wa marjan, about the qualification of who reads lament for Imams and opposing lies and forged reports about their martyrdom
- Amīn, Aʿyān al-Shīʿa, vol. 6, p. 144-45; Nūrī, Al-Najm al-thāqib, vol. 1, p. 31-32
- Amīn al-ʿĀmilī, al-Sayyid Muḥsin al-. Aʿyān al-Shīʿa. Beirut: Dār al-Taʿāruf, n.d.
- Nūrī, Mīrzā Ḥusayn. Al-Najm al-thāqib. Qom: Masjid-i Jamkarān, 1384 Sh.