List of works by Muḥammad Ḥirz al-Dīn is collection of works by Muhammad Hirz al-Din (d.1365/1945-6), a Shi'i scholar of jurisprudence, principals of jurisprudence, literature, and rijal in the 14th/20th century. More than seventy works in different disciplines are attributed to him. Ma'arif al-rijal and Maraqid al-ma'arif are among his most famous books.
- Kitab al-masa'il; a complete course of demonstrative jurisprudence in three volumes.
- Al-Tahara wa anwa'uha; in two volumes.
- Kitab al-salat wa l-sawm wa l-zakat wa l-khums
- Ahkam al-mawta
- Miftah al-najat
- Miftah al-najah wa mukhtasar al-miftah; that is his brief Tawdih al-masa'il or manual of fatwas and was published in Najaf in 1343/1924-5.
- Al-Qawa'id al-fiqhiyya wa qawa'id al-ahkam
Works in Principals of Jurisprudence
- Masadir al-usul
- Jami' al-usul
- The glosses on some books in principals of jurisprudence, including Ma'alim al-usul by Hasan b. Zayn al-Din al-'Amili, al-Qawanin by al-Mirza al-Qummi and Fara'id al-usul by al-Shaykh Murtada al-Ansari.
- Al-Ihtijaj 'ala kitabiyayn (or 'ala l-Yahud wa l-Nasara)
- Al-Islam wa l-iman, al-Imama
- Al-Ghayba in which he proved the life of Shi'a twelfth Imam (a) and some scholars have written down epigrams on it. According to Ja'far Shaykh Baqir al-i Mahbuba, it is among his most famous works.
- Al-fawa'id al-rijaliyya
- Qawa'id al-rijal wa fawa'id al-maqal
- Maraqid al-ma'arif that is a research on sadats, the offspring of the Prophet (s) and scholars' graves. At first this book was published in Najaf in 1391/1971-2 and then in Qom in 1412/1991-2.
- Ma'arif al-rijal fi tarajum al-'ulama' wa l-udaba', known as Ma'arif al-rijal, is the best-known work of Shaykh Muhammad Hirz al-Din in rijal. The book is in Arabic and it includes the biographies of 556 scholars and men of literature from the second half of the 12th/18th century to the half of the 14th/20th century. It was published in Najaf in 1365/1945-6.
Shaykh Hirz al-Din also had some books and treatises in traditional medicine, traditional astronomy, traditional mathematics and occult sciences including:
- Al-Tib wa asas al-'ilaj
- Kitab al-fawa'id, about Greek medicine in Persian
- 'Izah al-tahrir, in the geometry that is a commentary on Nasir al-Din al-Tusi's Tahrir al-usul Uqlidus
- Najat al-da'in wa wasila al-khati'in, in prayers and talismans
- Mafatih al-fawa'id
- Sharh al-da'ira al-Hindiyya
He has numerous works in literature as well, including:
- Al-Masadir al-sarfiyya
- Qawa'id al-lugha
- Washy al-burud, that is a collection of his poems.
- The material for this article is mainly taken from فهرست آثار محمد حرزالدین in Farsi WikiShia.