List of works by Ali Dawani
- This article is about the works by Ali Dawani. For biographical information, see Ali Dawani.
List of work by Ali Dawani is a collection of books by Ali Dawani (d. 2007), including edited works, translations, and original writings. He was a prolific Shia author in the fifteenth/twenty first century who wrote many works concerning religious and historical issues as well as biographies. Here is a list of his published and unpublished works:
1. Nihdat ruhaniyun Iran, (10 volumes).
2. Mafakhir-i Islam, (10 volumes).
5. Ijtihad dar muqabil-i nass, written in Arabic by Al-Sayyid 'Abd al-Husayn Sharaf al-Din, translated into Persian by Ali Dawani.
6. Tarikh wa safarnama-yi hazin, written by Hazin Lahiji, edited by Ali Dawani.
8. Khatirat wa mubarizat-i Hujjat al-Islam Falsafi, compiled by Ali Dawani.
9. Tarikh-i futuhat-i Islami dar Urupa, written in Arabic by Shakib Arsalan, translated into Persian by Ali Dawani.
10. Maw'udi ki jahan dar intizar-i ust.
11. khandan-i Ayatollah Burujirdi, written in Arabic by Ayatollah Sayyid Husayn Burujirdi, translated into Persian by Ali Dawani.
12. 'Ulama wa shu'ara wa mardan-i nami-yi Busni wa Herzeguvin, (The scholars, poets and famous figures of Bosnia and Herzegovina) written in Arabic by Muhammad Khanji Busnawi, translated into Persian by Ali Dawani.
13. 'Ali (a) chihri-yi dirakhshan-i Islam, written in Arabic by Ibn Abi l-Hadid al-Mu'tazili, translated into Persian by Ali Dawani.
14. Sayyid-i Radi mu'allif-i Nahj al-balagha.
15. Raz-i namaz dar Nahj al-balagha.
16. Firqi-yi wahhabi wa pasukh bi shubahat-i anha, written in Arabic by Sayyid Muhammad Hasan Qazwini, translated into Persian by Ali Dawani.
17. Mabahithi dar ma'arif-i Islami, written in Arabic by Ayatollah Sayyid 'Ali Bihbahani, translated into Persian by Ali Dawani.
18. Dar piramun-i Nahj al-balagha, written by Sayyid Hibat al-Dīn Shahristani, edited and annotated by Ali Dawani.
19. Danishmandan-i 'amma wa Mahdi-yi Maw'ud.
20. Sharh-i zindigani-yi Jalal al-Din Dawani, (Famous philosopher of the ninth/fifteenth century).
21. Tarikh-i Islam, as aghaz ta hijrat.
22. Piyambar-i Islam az nazar-i danishmandan-i sharq wa gharb.
23. Shahrah-i hidayat, dar ithbat-i imamat-i shah-i wilayat, written in Arabic by Ayatollah Sayyid 'Ali Bihbahani, edited by Ali Dawani.
24. Wahid-i Bihbahani, saramad-i muhaqqiqin wa danishmandan-i Shi'a dar sada-yi dawazdahum-i hijri.
25. Zindigani-yi za'im-i buzurg-i 'alam-i Tashayyu' Ayatollah Burujirdi.
26. 'Allama Majlisi, buzurgmard-i 'ilm wa din.
27. Shawq-i Mahdi, written by Mulla Muhsin Fayd Kashani, edited by Ali Dawani.
28. Ghadir-i khum (Hadith-i wilayat).
29. Jahangardi wa jahangardan-i nami.
30. Shu'a'-i wahy bar faraz-i kuh-i Hira'.
31. Simayi jawanan dar Qur'an wa tarikh-i Islam.
32. Ayatollah haj shaykh Hadi Najm Abadi wa danishmandan-i khandan-i wey.
33. Nihdat-i du mahi-yi ruhaniyun-i Iran.
34. Tarikh-i Qom, written by Muhammad Husayn Nasir al-Shari'a, glosses and additions by Ali Dawani.
35. Sahni-ha-yi tikan dahanda dar tarikh-i Islam, written in Arabic by Muhammad 'Abd Allah 'Inan, Translated into Persian by Ali Dawani.
36. Sharh-i hal, afkar wa athar-i Ayatollah Bihbahani.
37. Dastanha-yi Islami (two volumes).
38. Dastanha-yi ma (three volumes).
39. Nazari ijmali bi jangha-yi sadr-i Islam.
40. Usul-i i'tiqadi wa furu'-i 'amali-yi Islam.
41. Imam-i Zaman (a) dar guftar-i digaran.
42. Pishwayan-i buzurg-i ma (The series of articles published in Maktab-i Islam magazine).
43. Bahthi piramun-i hamsaran-i Payambar (The series of articles published in Maktab-i Islam magazine).
44. Zan dar Qur'an.
45. Siyr-i ijtihad dar Islam (Memorandum of the First Congress of Nahj al-Balaghah).
46. Siri-yi a'imma-yi tahirin.
47. Shi'a dar Indonesia (The series of articles published in Maktab-i Islam magazine).
48. Majmu'a maqalat (In religious newspapers and magazines).
49. Muhaddith-i nami haj Shaykh 'Abbas Qummi.
50. Nigahi kutah bi zindigani-yi pur iftikhar-i Sayyid-i Radi mu'allif-i Nahj al-Balaghah (Memorandum of the Millennium Congress of Nahj al-Balaghah).
51. Filsuf-i nami Sadr al-Muti'allihin-i Shirazi.
52. Du maktab-i falsafi-yi sharq wa gharb; Qurtaba wa Isfahan.
53. Safarnami-yi Urupa.
55. Siyr wa siyahat dar Islam.
56. Mashahir-i fuqaha' wa maraji'-i taqlid-i Shi'a.
57. Hunar-i niwisandigi.
58. Khatirat-i man az ustad Mutahhari.
59. Imam Khomeini dar a'ini-yi khatiri-ha.
60. Yadwara-yi shahid 'Abd al-Majid-i Muhammad Baqiri.
61. Chihil hadith as hadrat-i Amir al-Mu'minin (a) darbara-yi 'ilm wa 'ulama'.
62. Naqd-i 'umr (2 volumes).
63. Aghaz-i wahy wa bi'that-i Payambar dar tarikh wa tafsir-i Tabari.
64. Firqa-yi dalla wa sirqat-i ayat wa ahadith.
65. Muhammad ibn Jarir al-Tabari.
66. Du banu-yi nimuna az khandani buzurg.
67. Hizara-yi Shaykh-i Tusi (2 volumes).
68. Amir al-Mu'minin, khalifat Allah, Siddiq-i akbar wa faruq-i a'zam.
69. Amir al-Mu'minin dar shi'r-i fuqaha', hukama' wa 'urafa-yi nami az Ferdowsi ta Imam Khomeini.
70. Banu-yi banuwan-i jahan.
71. Athar-i tamaddun-i Islami dar Spania wa Purtighal (The effects of Islamic civilization in Spain and Portugal, The series of articles published in Maktab-i Islam magazine).
72. Jami' al-masa'il.
73. Siyr-i hadith dar Islam.
74. Furugh-i iman.
75.Nigahi bi athar-i fiqhi-yi Shaykh-i Tusi.
76. Khandan-i 'Allama Majlisi.
77. Tanbih al-ghafilin, dar radd-i sufiyya.
78. Qiyam-i abarmard-i Sistan barayi khunkhahi-yi Imam Husayn (a).
79. Iftikharat-i mardan-i mard-i Sistan dar difa' az Amir al-Mu'minin wa i'tiraz bi faji'a-yi 'Ashura.
- The material for this article is mainly taken from فهرست آثار علی دوانی in Farsi WikiShia.