Muhammad Mahdi al-Naraqi, known as al-Muhaqqiq al-Naraqi, was among Shia scholars of 12th/18th and 13th/19th centuries, who had several works in different field of Islamic studies.
Principles of Jurisprudence
Philosophy and Mysticism
- Anis al-muwahhidin
- Anis al-hukama'
- Jami' al-afkar wa naqid al-anzar fi ithbat al-Wajib Ta'ala
- Al-Shihab al-thaqib fi radd mu'asirat al-nasib
- Sharh al-shifa' (Sharh Ilahiyyat al-shifa')
- Al-'Arshiyya fi l-hikmat al-ilahiyya
- Qurrat al-'uyun fi ma'ni al-wujud wa al-mahiya
- Al-Kalimat al-wajiza fi l-hikmat al-ilahiyya
- Al-Lum'at al-ilahiyya
- Luma'at al-'arshiyya
Mathematics and Astronomy
- Risalat fi l-akr
- Tawdih al-ashkal
- Kitab al-hisab
- Hashiya sharh majisti
- 'Uqud angushtan or Hisab 'uqud al-anamil or 'Uqud al-anamil
- Muhassal al-hay'a or al-muhassal fi l-hay'a
- Mi'raj al-sama'
- Al-Mustaqsi fi l-hay'a
- The material for this article is mainly taken from فهرست آثار ملا مهدی نراقی in Farsi WikiShia.