- This article is about the works by Sayyid Muhammad Hasan Mirjahani. For biographical information, see Sayyid Muhammad Hasan Mirjahani.
The list below is a collection of works by Sayyid Muhammad Hasan Mirjahani the Shi'a scholar in fifteenth/twenty first century in Isfahan. His most famous work is Jannat al-'asima which is about the birth and biography of Lady Fatima (a).
Over fifty works of him remained in different subjects. some of them are as follows:
- Ahkam rida' (demonstrative fiqh in Persian)
- Akhbar nujum, kawakib wa falakiyat
- Al-Buka' li al-Husayn (a), the book is about the rewards of mourning for Sayyid al-Shuhada (a) and the duties of mourners. It is published in 1400 AH/1979-80 by his handwriting.
- Tafsir 'um al-kitab, which is published in 1398 AH/1977-8 by Sadr library. The book also was published by his handwriting.
- Some booklets on Persian poems
- Some booklets on logarithms of sayyids
- Some booklets on exegesis of the Qur'an
- Juna al-'asima which is about the date of birth and life of Fatima al-Zahra (a)
- Dastan fukahi ya mukhtasar kitab absar al-mustabsirin, the book is about the debates of Shi'a and Sunni and published in 1377 AH/1957-8.
- Al-Durar al-maknuna fi al-imam wa al-imama wa sifatih al-jami'a, the book contains 2000 verses about Imama and the comprehensive characteristics of Imam and history of the imams (a). It is published in Tehran by the Sadr library in 1388 AH/1968-9.
- Diwan hiyran, it is published by the Sadr library in 1371 SH/1992-3.
- Dhakhira al-ma'ad, the book contains prayers and traditions of different times.
- Rawayih al-nasamat, which is a commentary on al-Simat supplication and published by handwriting of the author.
- Al-Sabika al-bayda' fi nasab ba'd al bani al-taba, the book aims to prove his siada (being sayyid) and was considered by the scholars of the time. Due to the arguments of the book, Ayatollah Burujirdi changed Mirjahani's white turban (which is appointed for non-sayyids) to black turban (which is only for sayyids)
- Sa'adat abadi, which is about the customs of holding religious ceremonies and published in Isfahan.
- Shahab thaqib, which is on refuting of the beliefs of heterodoxical sects and how to argue with them.
- Ganj raygan, the book contains different issues like al-'Ulum al-Ghariba and some narrations on wilaya.
- Ganjiniyi surur
- Kunuz al-hikam wa funun al-kalim, the book includes the sermons and speeches of Imam al-Hasan al-Mujtaba (a)
- Lawami' al-nur fi 'ala'im al-zuhur, the book is in Arabic.
- Misbah al-balagha fi mishkat al-siagha, mustadrak nahj al-balagha which is published in 1388 AH by his handwriting in two volumes.
- Maqamat akbariyya, which is about the history of 'Ali Akbar the older son of Imam Husayn (a).
- Maqalid al-jinan, the book is about prayers and ziyara which was published in Isfahan in 1360 AH/1941-2.
- Nawa'ib al-duhur fi 'ala'im al-zuhur, which is published by his handwriting in 1383/1963-4 in two volumes
- Wilayat kuliyya, that is about defending the Ahl al-bayt (a) and was published in 1392 AH/1972-3 in two volumes by his handwriting.
- The material for this article is mainly taken from فهرست آثار سید محمدحسن میرجهانی in Farsi WikiShia.