Ṣaryā (Arabic:صَریا) was a village in Hijaz near Medina which is said that was established by Imam Musa al-Kazim (a), the seventh Shi'a Imam. Imam al-Hadi (a), the tenth Shi'a Imam, was born in this village and settled there for a while. The author of al-Khara'j wa al-jara'ih narrated two hadiths which show Imam al-Rida (a) and Imam al-Jawad (a), lived there for a while.
- Majlisī, Biḥār al-anwār, vol. 50, p. 90.
- Mufīd, al-Irshād, vol. 2, p. 297.
- Majlisī, Biḥār al-anwār, vol. 50 p. 157.
- Rāwandī, al-Kharāʾij wa l-jarāʾiḥ, vol. 1, p. 365, 383.
- Majlisī, Muḥammad Bāqir al-. Biḥār al-anwār. Beirut: Dār Iḥyāʾ al-Turāth al-ʿArabī, 1403 AH.
- Mufīd, Muḥammad b. Muḥammad al-. Al-Irshād. Qom: Kungira-yi Shaykh Mufīd, 1413 AH.
- Rāwandī, Saʿīd b. Hibat Allāh al-. Al-Kharāʾij wa l-jarāʾiḥ. Qom: Muʾassisat al-Imām al-Mahdī, 1409 AH.