|Salim (Slave of Amir b. Muslim)|
The grave of martyrs of Kabala in holy shrine of Imam al-Husayn (a)
|Full Name||Salim, slave of Amir b. Muslim al-Abdi|
|Companion of||Imam al-Husayn (a)|
|Cause of Martyrdom||Battle of Karbala|
|Burial Place||Holy Shrine of Imam al-Husayn (a)|
Salim and his master, Amir b. Muslim al-Abdi, as well as Yazid b. Thubayt al-'Abdi joined Imam al-Husayn (a) in Abtah near Mecca. Salim was martyred in Karbala and his name is mentioned in Ziyara al-shuhada.
- Mamaqānī, Tanqīḥ al-maqāl, vol. 2, p. 117.
- Khoei, Muʿjam rijāl al-ḥadīth, vol. 8, p. 32.
- Majlisī, Biḥār al-anwār, vol. 45, p. 72.
- Khoei, Sayyid Abū l-Qāsim al-. Muʿjam rijāl al-ḥadīth. Qom: 1413 AH.
- Mamaqānī, ʿAbd Allāh b. Ḥasan. Tanqīḥ al-maqāl fī ʿilm al-rijāl. Najaf: lithography, 1349 AH.
- Majlisī, Muḥammad Bāqir al-. Biḥār al-anwār al-jāmiʿa li-durar akhbār al-aʾimmat al-aṭhār. 2nd edition. Beirut: Dār Iḥyāʾ al-Turāth al-ʿArabī, 1403 AH.