50th Supplication of al-Sahifa al-Sajjadiyya
(Redirected from The fiftieth supplication of al-Sahifa al-Sajjadiyya)
This article is an introduction to the 50th Supplication of al-Sahifa al-Sajjadiyya; to read its text see text:50th Supplication of al-Sahifa al-Sajjadiyya.
The fiftieth supplication of al-Șahīfa al-Sajjādīyya is among the supplications of Imam al-Sajjad's (a) al-Sahifa al-Sajjadiyya. This supplication is organized in seven parts and is about fear of God.
- God created human body with balance and nurtured in childhood and gave sustenance with good measures.
- God is aware about His servant's sins more than the servant himself.
- In the Qur'an, God has promised, "O My servants who have committed excesses against their own souls, do not despair of the mercy of Allah. Indeed Allah will forgive all sins." (Qur'an 39:53)
- No secret in the skies or the earth is hidden to God.
- If God punishes a servant, he deserves it for it is out of God's justice; and if God forgives him, it is no point of surprise, because God has always forgiven him.
- Kingdom of God is more eternal than servants' obedience can ever increase it or sinners' disobedience can ever decrease it.
- God accepts repentance and is All-Merciful.
- The material for this article is mainly taken from دعای پنجاهم صحیفه سجادیه in Farsi WikiShia.